Friday, July 10, 2009

Look Both Ways

So I feel as though things in my life are going too well for me not to be hit by a bus or something else equally horrific. I'm engaged to be married to the sweetest (in a "generic off beat Italian sort of way"), most obnoxiously amusing and snuggly person I know. I just decided to accept a job that is going to pay me well and give me great vacation time and job options for the future. I no longer have to work for free. My clinical instructor wrote some of the nicest things about me as a professional, which coming from her is a big deal, as she is a tough cookie. She also gave me fun goodbye presents. I'm just bursting at the seams with happy thoughts and hope that something cataclysmic does not occur to ruin this fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment