Thursday, December 17, 2009

A bit of this and that


So I'm getting married to this goof ball who can't even be serious for the 2 seconds it should take to get his "portrait" taken.

I'm working 48 hour weeks, but I get to spend one day a week playing with toddlers and babies which is challenging, scary but also going to be great for my career.

I got to go home this weekend and spend time with my parents which is always a delight. And I get a half day on monday to spend with my mom, in addition to the holiday season.

Brian and I have begun the quest of finding a house that we like that we can afford, so this too had kept us busy and allowed us to spend more time together mulling over budgets, and real estate websites and being grown ups some more.

149 days to go until our wedding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment