Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Count Your Blessings


This was the quote for Dr. Seuss Day. As I have been very horrible at posting and it is now 73 days until the wedding, I figured I should write something here. Why, I don't really know since no one actually reads this, but it makes me feel as though I do have some sort of life. Above is my Dr. Seuss cake...

Wedding plans are hopping along. I got my hair and make up test drive done and they looked very bride-like. Now I am just trying to stay on top of face antibiotics that make me feel sick, trying to keep up on household chores and working. One week left of my student and then I'll be working hard again :(

Anyway, life is good. Grandpa is home and somewhat healthy. I am getting married to my favorite person in 73 days. I have a good job that is rewarding if hard. We are hopefully getting our house soon and moving. And I just love my life :) In comparison to one year ago this week, I feel like I fell down a rabbit hole and ended up in a fairy tale....

No comments:

Post a Comment