Friday, August 20, 2010

MIA as Usual




So, I've been a bit too busy to write anything here yet again. I'm not 100% sure why I write here, except for the fact I like to look back over time and see what was going on and how much things have changed.

Last friday Brian and I unexpectedly adopted a puppy. Her name is Peach (Princess Peach Pluchino), she is 12 weeks old today and weight about 14 pounds. She is full of energy, lovey and completely not potty trained. Its been an emotional roller coaster this week, as I guess I did not heed people's warnings about how hard it is to train a puppy. She likes to pee on our new rug, poop in front of her crate and eat acorns. She is also snuggly and warm and cute which almost balances out all previously mentioned offenses. She does not sleep late which means I will not be sleeping late for a while. But hopefully a month from now I can look back and she will be potty trained, house broken and much less of a pain in my behind.

She is very very photogenic, so included are some of her photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment