Monday, August 2, 2010

So long, but not farewell...

Hello again, its been a while, but house stuff, life and vacation got in the way of me documenting that I have a life. Funny how hard it is to record what happens in life when you are too busy living it.

So whats been new with us you might ask? We have been going pretty much non stop. First on fixing the house up. Then with work and trying to fit in some fun on occasion. Then VACATION. We went for 10 days to New Hampshire followed by Maine for some much needed family time and relaxation.

We are now back, and Brian has started his football season, which means, I am a "football widow." I get my husband from about 8 pm everyday until I go to bed, and then saturday afternoons and sundays. This only lasts until November, and then I get to bother him much longer each night. This widow -ship is not 100% horrible, as it give me more time to make dinner, do chores around the house, get together with friends and maybe return to an exercise routine.

Some pictures from out travels...

Volleyball
House pictures
New England

My favorite photo of the month...


Some quotes from our trip...

Brandon "I've got an iron vault. Your have a cardboard box."

Matt "Hamsters and flamingos have never been known to get along. Natural born enemies."

Brian "I dare you to eat a hamster."

Mora (to Brian who is growling at traffic on the way home) "God, you do need to play Halo!"

So all in all, the past few weeks have been lots of fun if busy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment