Monday, November 15, 2010

6 Months Flies By

This was the song I picked to walk down the isle. I had a hard time picking, and since I was rather non-traditional about the wedding ceremonies music, I'm sure about 4 people knew the words to the song that was played by Dave on the guitar.

"Who knows how long I've loved you?
You know I love you still
Will I wait a lonely lifetime?
If you want me to, I will

For if I ever saw you
I didn't catch your name
But it never really mattered
I will always feel the same

Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart

And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
For the things you do endear you to me
You know I will"


The photos of us walking down the isle together are my favorites from all the wedding photos.

1 comment:

  1. Paul McCartney: "I Will." So there, now 5 people know the song! It's one of my favs, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete