Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Its Cold Outside


I can't say I'm into the holiday season this year. Brian is all motivate trying to get everyone's gift purchased and done ASAP. Here I am dragging my feet. Our tree is half up, with lights and 3 ornaments. Our house looks like we're Jewish, IE no wreath or lights. Our fur baby has a total of 3 presents to her name. I have not wrapped anything yet, which is usually my favorite part. I have not even thought of a card idea nor put together a mailing list yet. I haven't even 100% decided we need a christmas card vs an e-mail. My tradition of watching the Nightmare Before Christmas has not been done and I have not even watched a full Home Alone movie yet! I guess this is what happens when you are an adult....anyway 2.75 days off to relax, get caught up on chores and get my Christmas on.

No comments:

Post a Comment