Monday, September 19, 2011

Retro Post: "morning sickness"

So almost 7 weeks into this pregnancy thing and I think my "morning" sickness is almost in full force. Except for its morning, noon and night. I thought at least sleep would make it better, but I wake up nauseous with stomach aches throughout the night. If I'm not eating, then I'm feeling queasy and trying to stop from gagging. Fun! I really am happy to be pregnant, but would prefer to be one of the 25% of women who avoids this. Still, its a sign that the little peanut is attached and sucking the life out of me which must be a good thing.

For posterity's sake...

Things that make me gag/vomit
-smell of old food
-smell of garbage
-bad breath
-have i mentioned garbage?
-bleach/ cleaning products
-raw meat

Things that appeal
-peanutbutter
-peanuts/ nuts in general
-JELLY
-fried chicken
-cheese
-italian/ mexican and greek food
-popcorn

Things I can barely tolerate but used to love
-yogurt
-cookies
-cottage cheese
-taco bell

No comments:

Post a Comment