Friday, September 23, 2011

Retro Post: This Man

Brian has been so great these past few weeks. Some examples...
  • Taking out the garbage to keep me from throwing up.
  • Trying to keep up with my eating wishes so me and baby are fed.
  • Making sure I have healthy snacks available to eat throughout the day and night.
  • Getting up at 1 and 2 in the morning to get me a snack so my "morning sickness" will calm down.
  • Coming home after over 12 hours at Stockton to bring me pancakes and mac and cheese, then watching me throw both up and still sleeping on the couch with me all night because I couldn't get comfy in bed.
  • Giving up nights of video games to cater to my whining, nauseous pleas for random things...blue Gatorade, peanut butter granola bars, pancakes, jelly toast
  • Putting up with my random aversions to bad breath, garbage, meatballs, dried fruits, etc without saying a word
  • Rush ordering Sea-Bands on the day of the launch of his website because my "morning sickness" is so bad and I'm desperate.
So thank you to my wonderful husband. The little baby and I thank you for keeping us from unnecessary vomiting, starvation and a diet of strictly macaroni and fried chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment