Saturday, October 29, 2011

Everyday I'm Shufflin

So, we're at like 12 and a half weeks which means we are on the very tail end of the first trimester. This sickness business has seemed to get worse over the past week, but I'm hopeful that something magical will happen and it will poof and disappear soon!

Last weekend we went to Teresa and James's wedding and the best I felt in the past 3 months or so was dancing. We've decided that whenever Bon Jovi or dance music is playing, my tummy feels better. God help the world, there really is a little Brian growing inside of me. Now, not only do I eat what he likes, but I listen to more music he likes in the hope of feeling like a human being.

We go next Friday to see little Scootiebooboo on ultrasound again and I cannot wait to see how big he/she has gotten! Off to clean up our messy messy house...

No comments:

Post a Comment