Monday, March 23, 2009

Whatever Happened to My Lunchbox

"Whatever happened to my lunchbox, and when came the day when it got thrown away, and don't you think I should have had some say in that decision...."

Lol...another John Mayer quote, I know. But anyway, I bought myself a new fantastic lunchbox today to replace my huge blue box one and my too small little mermaid one. Its fabulous because A) it has polka dots, B) its is brown, white, teal, coral and lime green, all of which are colors I love, C) it was only like $11 at target, D) i got to go to target to get it, E) its something new that's different and me.

Aside from the fact that Other Systems is a crazy course full of lots of crazy Mary Lou ( I mean that in the most respectful way, as she is one of the most brilliant people I think I have ever met/ watched/ talked to) the beginning of Other Systems was in fact promising. I do so love starting the day off learning about oxytocin and prolactin (again, I'm being serious here!).

I even got myself up early out of this heavenly bed I have here at Kim's and went to the gym where I worked off some first day of school jitters and Goldfish. I also spent the day with my lovely PT soul mate Stefanie (she coined the phrase, not me) catching up on how great her life is and some much missed bonding. So overall, today was pretty good. And even better is that House is on tonight, to make me look cheerful in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment