Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fools in April

So today was another decent day in a row? Is it possible to make it a week of decent days? Please stand by and I'll let you know.

I must say that Other Systems is a different beast. Although it is not in any way shape or form easy, the amount of work required is simply different. Its like recalling everything you've ever learned and then applying it to a really hard patient. I can't say I've got this down yet, but there is hope that some day, I might feel semi confident in treating a scary patient.

Another happy note is that today marked my 7th visit to the gym. This in itself is amazing since I never usually stick to a work out routine long. Whats more is I enjoy going?!? Its so nice to watch the sun rise while you listen to some good songs. "Its hard to sustain anger and sadness when you are sweaty and out of breath." I'm sure all the endorphins and the subsequent release of serotonin help too.

Anyway, although everything is not nearly fabulous, I'm feeling as though a little mermaid bandaid is nicely stuck to my heart, and hopefully it will stay there till the boo boo is better. Because the bandaid finally sticking is a good thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment