Friday, August 28, 2009

Peace and Harmony


So as it sit here on the couch, and should be reviewing my last physical therapy practice test, I cannot help but want to document the calm and harmony I feel at this moment. Although I miss my love horribly, this past month in Maine has been a blessing for healing old wounds, organizing myself and of course studying as many facts for my Physical Therapy boards prior to taking it. I still anticipate being hit by a bus, possibly in the form of failing my exam, but I hope this does not happen. For if it doesn't, I get to spend my time moving in with my fiance (i just love that word ;) ), unpacking and making that apartment a little more of my home, preparing for a career and WEDDING PLANNING. So my peace felt on this calm cool night is so nice, as I look forward to all the happy things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment