Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthday Happiness




So this year was probably the best birthday I could ever have. I moved in with Brian on friday which was lots of fun. Then on Saturday, we slept late, went to breakfast and then drove up to Stasia and Brad's wedding with Sheena and Abe. One the ride up, my dad called to wish me a happy birthday and tell me the results of my PT boards. I passed with an 89% :) Stefanie and Dennis made me yummy funfetti cupcakes. Sheena did my hair in a cool french twist/bun. We saw the beautful ceremony and ate so much good food. The next day we brought Brian's little brother home for the start of school :( We then stopped to visit with my parents. My mom made delicious ribs and we played Monopoly for a few hours. On monday we went and looked at a Clubhouse which we have decided to use for our wedding! The paperwork is in, so hopefully we will offically have set the date soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment