Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Its Official...


Our wedding date is set for 5/15/10. :) I continue the chronicles of a housewife, with wedding planning. I've been quite productive as far as planning. We have the following: a place, food, hopefully a photographer and an officiant. In the works are also hotel accommodations for wedding guests, a shuttle, a and limo :/. I am working on the preliminary research for invitations, decorations, cakes, flowers, hair, make-up, etc. Other than that, there is the daily tidy-ing up. I have been trying to do one productive project a day that has a measurable beginning and end. This past weekend Brian's friends came down, which was lots of fun :) We ate a lot and played wiffle ball and my time in peds must have paid off because I was not as horrible as usual! And so, life continues to be a wondeful thing and I certainly hope I continue to be blessed with such good fortune and happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment