Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It May be June

As you can see, I have not written for a bit. Not for lack of trying. I sit down and pull up a blank post and try to write, but no words come. Sometimes I feel like I lead a very boring life. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with it. But right now, I just don't have too much going on.

We went to Disney from the 11th through the 18th. It was fantastic to get away and play for 8 days. We got to spend our one year anniversary in the most magical place on earth! The weather was much better this year for those who do not like heat, and there were times where I complained of being too cold! I found myself at work yesterday daydreaming of when we will go back. I guess Disney is still not out of my system. We even discussed with the people the idea of buying a time share for there, something to think about in the future when we have more money saved.



While we were out, my parents did us the favor of house sitting, puppy loving and home demolition-ing. They gave our house a face lift, oversaw the removal of 13 trees from our property and performed a variety of little projects in and outside our house such as fixing the fences to painting a few pieces of furniture. They also took up our job of keeping Maurizios in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment