Sunday, June 12, 2011

Would you lay with me and just forget the world?

This weekend has been the first in which we have gotten to just have a weekend. Brian's weekend started thursday night, but mine started friday night meeting the boys for a yummy Maurizio's Dinner. On saturday, we went to a work party for Brian, followed by time to relax and catch up on TV shows, laundry and paying bills. Later, we met Marisa and Jon for dinner at Gourmet and discussed plans for a joint Disney trip next spring which I am so excited about (amongst teaching me about politics and government and such). This morning, we slept late! I stayed in bed until 11 am!!! Then we went to Taco Bell, Gamestop and BJs for our monthly shopping trip. Now we just have a few hours left of our weekend to lay around. I should probably do something like put the laundry away or exercise or plant grass seed or bag up debris, but its nice to know we could do nothing if we wanted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment